Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
here it is! finally! painted them this past weekend :-D

i'm going to have to do something about the gaps left in this radio trim in the middle. i'm thinking maybe some LED's behind some glass pieces?

i'm pretty happy with how the pieces turned out. i did have some bad luck w/ some specks of dirt managing to blow onto 2 of my pieces during the gloss coat (so frustrating). but it's not really noticeable unless you look for it. right now i'll just let it go until i feel like going thru the whole sanding and re-painting again. :toung:

·
Registered
611 Posts
I need to get around to painting mine some day

·
Registered
489 Posts
Looks good im doing mine in red somewhere along the line!

·
Registered
2,625 Posts
looks good! why exactly are you missing those 2 pieces though? lol

·
Registered
978 Posts
nice job mine getting done in 2 weeks. painting mine some kinda of purple i think.
nice

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
I need to get around to painting mine some day
it's worth it! :)

Looks good im doing mine in red somewhere along the line!
thanks, and g'luck w/ yours

looks good! why exactly are you missing those 2 pieces though? lol
thx. and not sure why they're missing. i bought them from someone on the css forum and that's how they came, hah (wanted to keep my original stock trim for when need to re-sell the balt in the far future).

seat insets should be white not red :toung:

but the paint job looks pretty good
gracias. and yeah those seatcovers are definitely temporary heh. if you ever hear of someone selling those black and gray sport cloth ss seats, let me know! i'd love to someday get my hands on those.

Nice clean Look
thank you sir

nice job mine getting done in 2 weeks. painting mine some kinda of purple i think.
nice
cool. how come you're not doing the painting tho? then you can say you did it yourself :) a deep purple with metallic would be neat.

·
Registered
680 Posts
Very nice =)
I would love to do this to mine with a glossy black coat...but have no access to paint

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Looks good man. This is what I plan on doing next...finally. lol
planning on painting yours yellow?

Very nice =)
I would love to do this to mine with a glossy black coat...but have no access to paint
that shouldn't be a prob. can find krylon fusion at just about any hardware store or even walmart. it's only $4 a can for both paint and gloss too, and 1 can of each is all you need.

·
Cornier Than Ethanol
866 Posts
planning on painting yours yellow?

that shouldn't be a prob. can find krylon fusion at just about any hardware store or even walmart. it's only $4 a can for both paint and gloss too, and 1 can of each is all you need.
Yessir

---------- Post added at 03:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:29 AM ----------

As far as the gaps... no clue. lol

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
stupid dirt, at least you didnt have a bug land on yours like i did, and it crawled around too tryin to get away, had to redo the piece above the glovebox the very first time........

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Very nice looking job.
thanks

Yessir

---------- Post added at 03:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:29 AM ----------

As far as the gaps... no clue. lol
yellow will be nice. lookin forward to seeing your project of it. and as for the gaps, that makes the 2 of us haha.

stupid dirt, at least you didnt have a bug land on yours like i did, and it crawled around too tryin to get away, had to redo the piece above the glovebox the very first time........
gar that would def be annoying

I heart white.
:bigsmile:

1 - 20 of 61 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.