Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5,481 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Heres the main question....
How do you remove the side pillars to paint them without having the airbags go off?

Second question...
How do you remove the head liner on a coupe? 05 if you need to be that specific but I think they are all the same.

I'm getting ride of the stupid tan and black color combo that makes no sense at all and I would rather not have an airbag blow up in my face!!

·
Say What again!
5,999 Posts
Well, if you really want to be careful, disconnect the battery. They can't blow up then.

·
Registered
5,481 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well, if you really want to be careful, disconnect the battery. They can't blow up then.
I thought that might be the best way, I was more curious I guess if the airbag was attached to the pillar

---------- Post added at 12:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:02 PM ----------

There's a thread about it somewhere that explain it step by step with picture for the steering wheel. Do a quick search and you may find it ;)
I did a search and couldn't find anything, also not interested in the steering wheel because thats already black, thanks though.

---------- Post added at 12:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:03 PM ----------

Headliner Colour?
here's the thread
theres a link to another thread with tear down details (note: if you put a little thought and effort into it you don't have to cut the black piece on the rear pillars, you'll know what I mean when you get to it)
Freakin Jack pot, thank you!!!! Wont be able to get to this till mid March but I wanted to get everything ready before hand. Thanks again!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.