Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
421 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is just another thought on paint the hubcaps

After i paint them white i might go out and get some Vinyl and placing in on the hubcap to give it a diffrent look

I guess its something to do when your cheap

i would try to make it look something like this

·
Registered
2,099 Posts
I like the idea, but why vinyl instead of masking and painting black?
x2

this might sound pointless but my friend did this, paint your steelies black cuz the stock black color isnt dark enough, if you do that the hub caps are gonna look more like rims, a bit rice but hey like you said, "I guess its something to do when your cheap"

·
Registered
421 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I figured that if i can just get correct measurements it will look even all around + i can get free vinyl cut outs. but paint the black on after also works

---------- Post added at 11:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:35 AM ----------

x2

this might sound pointless but my friend did this, paint your steelies black cuz the stock black color isnt dark enough, if you do that the hub caps are gonna look more like rims, a bit rice but hey like you said, "I guess its something to do when your cheap"
haha yeah i already painted the steelies black it did look good for a while but now im looking for a new look

---------- Post added at 11:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:36 AM ----------

in the sig in have my steelies painted black

·
Registered
2,099 Posts
I figured that if i can just get correct measurements it will look even all around + i can get free vinyl cut outs. but paint the black on after also works

---------- Post added at 11:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:35 AM ----------

haha yeah i already painted the steelies black it did look good for a while but now im looking for a new look
lol o alright then, now you got to do that hubcap mod you were talkin about and you'll be set lol

·
I cut stuff
6,238 Posts
I say it's a good idea if you don't wanna buy rims. I would like to see the outcome. post pics when it's done

·
Registered
421 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Here

---------- Post added at 01:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:37 PM ----------

its super sunny out so it took a wierd pic i just noticed

·
I cut stuff
6,238 Posts
I like that you didn't paint over the bowtie. they would look good if you put some clear coat on them too IMO

---------- Post added at 12:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:38 PM ----------

I am anxious to see these on the car.

·
I cut stuff
6,238 Posts
cool. well it depends on if you want the black nice and shiny or kind of a more dull look I guess. it all comes down to opinion

·
I cut stuff
6,238 Posts

·
Registered
421 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
ohh gosh my car is soo dirty

---------- Post added at 01:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:48 PM ----------

hmm the pic is a little to close to tell if it looks good or not

·
I cut stuff
6,238 Posts

·
Registered
464 Posts
LOL you think your cars dirty??? You aint seen shit. You can't even tell what color my car is! The hubcaps look pretty good! I wanna see it when they're done done with the black.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.