Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey so i would like some more photoshop magic! ive got the following pic of a wheel cover/hubcap from a 4 lug cobalt, my idea is to paint the outside rim arrival blue(same as my balt) then the spokes and such black(to go with my black and blue theme) then lastly the bowtie blue. so if i could i would like a pic of the just the cover painted and then it put on the following pic of a blue cobalt:

Thanks!!! also if anyone has any other ideas about color i would love to know!!

·
Registered
1,545 Posts
what about a blue stripe? maybe along the sides of the 5points and around the lip? and btw... that gold chevy symbol = :sick: black or blue for SURE!!!
blue stripe would look way too busy.. and for some reason the symbols are still gold.. i put them blue in the chop but i guess it didnt show.. whatever you get the idea lol

·
Registered
840 Posts
lol i took some sandpaper to the gold on the hubcaps about 2 monthes after i got it. i used a sharpie n colored em black n gotta re-color em every once in a while... but they look good IMO.
as for the chop, i say black 5 star w/ blue outside is the way to go! but dont forget to paint the steelies flat black.

·
Registered
373 Posts
the thing w/ this thread is that the two pics in the OP do not match. The 1st pic is a pic of hubcaps for a set of 15" steelies. The 2nd pic is an upgraded OEM wheel option. That is an actual rim rather than a steelie w/ a hubcap over it.

So, with that being said, the photoshop that is done will never look like your car due to the steelie showing through the hubcap.

Hope that makes sense.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.