Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New member; purchased 2nd Cobalt Sedan to have a black and white pair of SS Cobalts!! Will post photos later. Loved the first one in Black. SS trim has all the extras. We were looking for a new mid size sedan when we found a white one. Its smaller than a cadilac CTS, but 1/3 the price with almost everything on the CTS has, including leather!! Now I have a matching pair; technicly the 2008 is a "sport" not an "SS". I will add the SS logos to match the black one because everthing else is identical.

·
Registered
1,493 Posts
New member; purchased 2nd Cobalt Sedan to have a black and white pair of SS Cobalts!! Will post photos later. Loved the first one in Black. SS trim has all the extras. We were looking for a new mid size sedan when we found a white one. Its smaller than a cadilac CTS, but 1/3 the price with almost everything on the CTS has, including leather!! Now I have a matching pair; technicly the 2008 is a "sport" not an "SS". I will add the SS logos to match the black one because everthing else is identical.
False. Dont put fake badges on your cobalt. "Sports" are more rare.

·
Registered
1,115 Posts

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
Congrats on your purchase! Do whatever YOU want to YOUR car. When someone else pays the bills or their name is on the registration card, then they get a say in what is done to your car.
As a matter of fact, I believe you made a statement in your original post. I don't think you asked a question or specifically asked for opinions. No offense to anyone here.

Enjoy!!!!

·
Registered
485 Posts
I don't understand why everyone gets a Sport and runs out and throws SS badges on it. Oh well I think the car looks better debadged anyway, although I threw the Sport badge on the trim. If I don't tell anyone what it is they think it's 2006 SS/NA anyway,lol. Welcome to the site though! I also own a summit white 4 door sedan

·
Registered
273 Posts
welcome to YC!

pics are a must!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Cars are both dirty and its to cold to wash them her in St. Louis. Will get them washed next week to take pictures.
I do like the idea of a Black & White pair of SS cobalts!! I am very partial to SS; my very first car at 16 was a 67 Chevy Super Sport 396. I am not sure why chevrolet dropped the SS logo for 08 and reinstated it in 09.

·
Registered
978 Posts
welcome to YC

1 - 20 of 39 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.