Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
not going but not sure if i want too you will have to let me know how it is the first one was kinda cheesy so im not sure on the second one lmk though

·
Registered
867 Posts
2nd was alot better in scare factor imo
lol
i liked it, plus i think it helped the effect cuz i saw it at night, like just a couple hrs ago, its 3 AM right now :cry::eek:h: :looksaroundbitingnails:

·
Registered
6,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'll just download it...
GTFO. ruined the fun, AGAIN.

Yeah PA 2 was a lot freakier than the first one.
Idk if it was because we watched the first one on the laptop or what but parts of the movie actually freaked me out, and I NEVER get freaked out watching movies.

PS- theres going to be a 3rd one :laugh:

·
Registered
911 Posts
I haven't even watched the 1st one...I'm into horrors and what not, but this movie never really caught my attention

·
Registered
6,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
never gonna do a midnight show down here, people are freakin stupid. Well probably check it out on my next day off, whenever that is.
explain.

the midnight show down here was SOLD OUT. it was crazy packed in there.

·
Premium Member
3,783 Posts
Exactly, sold out, bunch of lil' teenage cox running around, making all sorts of noise throughout the movie. Listening to teenage girls scream over nothing and that douche who has to yell something like "thats right bish" followed by more teenage laughs at his non-funny comments. And dont get me started on when its over and you are trying to leave.

·
Registered
680 Posts
I want to see it so bad lol
But I have neither the time nor the money...

·
Registered
1,036 Posts
Exactly, sold out, bunch of lil' teenage cox running around, making all sorts of noise throughout the movie. Listening to teenage girls scream over nothing and that douche who has to yell something like "thats right bish" followed by more teenage laughs at his non-funny comments. And dont get me started on when its over and you are trying to leave.
Exactly why I never go to a movie opening weekend anymore.

·
Registered
446 Posts
The first one was stupid, until the very end (which ended well), and don't even get me started on the retarded alternate ending.

·
Registered
867 Posts
PS- theres going to be a 3rd one :laugh:
was just wondering if there was gonna be a 3rd lol wow, what would they base it off of, PM me plz, that way we dont post any spoilers, or if not post it lol

I haven't even watched the 1st one...I'm into horrors and what not, but this movie never really caught my attention
watch it at night with like one person in your house

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.