Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
With a full tummy and a smile on my face I head off to work. I’m running late, but I called ahead so I’m in no hurry. It’s the end of rush hour and traffic has resumed at a normal pace. I reach my exit and make my way to the manufacturing district.

Everyone has already made it to work so I’m sitting alone at the stop light waiting for the green arrow. I glance at my rear view and notice a white car approaching fast and slipping into the lane to my left. The light turns green and the driver was unable to control the speed on his whale of a car. He turns too wide cutting me off and nearly hitting the front of my car :eek:.

I read Impala LS on his trunk, probably an ‘05 model. Well, there is another light after the turn so he doesn't get far. I pull over to the left next to him and glare in his direction :mad:. It looks like he’s talking to himself when I notice a blue flash come from his ear. Idiots on the phone not paying attention to anything.

When the light turns green the Impala lights up his wheels and I instinctively launch at the sound. By the time I realize what I’m doing I’m a couple of car lengths ahead and I notice he has to make a right hand turn at the next light.

The little devil sitting on my shoulder sez “Pull into the right lane there’s plenty of room” .

The angel on my other shoulder sez “He’s right, you’ve got plenty of room”

So I merge over, release the accelerator and watch the light ahead turn red. Since I don’t have to turn he has to sit behind me waiting for the green light. I return my gaze to the rear view mirror and I see him throwing his hands up in the air and looking at his watch, moving his lips and gesturing at my car.

“That's right buddy, it sez SS Supercharged, have a nice day.”

·
Registered
575 Posts
hahaha I'm starting to love ur stories

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
hey, nice tale there light balt, are they from past experiences?

can you do one about a stupid street racing kid in a honda, who gets caught by a cop?????

·
Premium Member
3,783 Posts
Not bad, I have had some pretty serious encounters. One leading to me pulling out my butcher knife(take them w/ me sometimes from work just in cause I get called to another place to work) at a couple punks who thought they could intimidiate me w/ a bat. Another back when I had my Lincoln LS8 and a truck tried to pull some crap, which made me take a almost open soda bottle and toss it out my sunroof where upon it burst on their windshield(talk about halirous. Than some little things, but I have gotten better at just letting things go now, well engage in alittle aggressiveness but not like I used too.

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Thanks for the comments. I've got quite few, "expierences", nothing as exciting as Beamer, but I've had a few over the years.....I'll continue to post them up as long as people read 'em........

though it looks like view have gone down.......

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
Thanks for the comments. I've got quite few, "expierences", nothing as exciting as Beamer, but I've had a few over the years.....I'll continue to post them up as long as people read 'em........

though it looks like view have gone down.......
i do believe the views have gone down because there are less constant people on here now, unfortunately

·
Registered
265 Posts
I think those Impalas are so slow. I burned one down the first weekend I had my balt, and I'm only in an LS... ?!?!?!??!

Nice one!

·
Registered
165 Posts
Haha the 1st murder in my town was due to road rage, not that thts funny but, appropriate for the topic

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.