Chevy Cobalt Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Parting out '05 SS/SC

8K views 85 replies 23 participants last post by  SHADWFX 
#1 · (Edited)
hey y'all. so i got a notice from a PA auto salvage yard that they have a '05 Supercharged cobalt coupe on their lot up for parts. i am going to be checking it out to get a few pieces of dash trim, maybe the rims and such for myself, but thought that i'd put it out there to y'all as well that if you want any other parts from it, let me know, and i'll see if i can get it for you and we can work out a deal from there.

EDIT 7/27/09: EVERYTHING IS GONE EXCEPT FOR INTERIOR DASH PIECES.

here's some pix of the car:

let me know - i plan on going sometime by the end of next week (fri 7/24 at the latest).

See less See more
#8 ·
Pm sent

#10 ·
Also how much for the side skirts

#14 ·
hm, are there side skirts? i guess there are - kinda hard to tell from the pic - didn't notice those before. well, no idea how much - haven't gotten price quotes and prob won't until i'm there next week, but i will let you know

also please dont disappear on us like the last guy did
lol - i don't plan on it - that was a let-down

#11 ·
Can I haz these? Both driver and passenger side. u have to remove the glove box and driver side kicker panel and remove 7mm? screws.

#18 ·
could i get ahold of that supercharger and just bolt it right onto my 2.2? or would that not work? if so...how much ahaha.

#20 ·
im fine with that, i got some ideas in mind to do stuff to my car that i'd need to get a tune anyway.

#24 ·
yeah, but i figured the S/C would be the most expensive to get right? the main thing is just getting started...S/Cing my car is going to be about 4-6 years down the road...after college

#26 ·
hahaha, noooooo. the sc is just the beginning. me and a guy from a local shop were talking and he said he'd help me get the parts. he can do pretty much anything...did i mention he's certified to work on planes too? haha. mechanic to the bone man, and he's cutting me a deal.

#27 ·
i wish it was and i wish i knew a shop or someone that could help me sc =/

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.