Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I've ordered a few parts in the past 3 days...

Racing Solutions Header (SAI Compatible)
Racing Solutions Downpipe
Tsudo 2.5" Catback
ZZP 2.4 Throttle Body
ZZP 2.4 Exhaust Manifold
Trifecta Tune to run it all

Can't wait to get it all bolted up...

I'm having Mike(XFE) and Chris(FOXIMUS) install the TB and EM for me as soon as I can get them for a day...

And the header/dp are going on in early August when we have the WV get together and put everyone elses stuff together...woot!

Catback will probably make it on when i get it...

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Springs, the LED's and ???
Justin just has his spoiler...i think

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
i thought he was getting it on thursday? Springs, LED gauge kit and the HIDs

---------- Post added at 03:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:09 PM ----------

for what im bringing with me

·
Registered
339 Posts
oh yeah im getting the high rise spoiler for my ride, from cali cali baby. so mike n foximus u guys down for helping with all that stuff,, just curious.. nad nathan ur hids are gonna be easy bc i thought duffy was buying a pair also. but im excited duffy i ordered the wing today since leah got paid. but yeah... u want my low rise?

·
Registered
339 Posts
yeah true true n the best thing is we have done it like three times with me so piece of cake.. also what company or where did u order ur kit from? so we have ur hids n leds n springs correct plus my highrise, duffys headers downpipe n catback?> am i missing anything else out of the BIG ASS project. haha

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
chris wants to put on the catback as soon as he gets it. and i think thats it for us, bc he is having foximus motorsports put on his 2.4 mani and TB. I got the 8000k H7 kit and an 8000k H1 kit from mkulrey

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
yeah the, Throttle Body, Tune, and Intake Manifold are for mike and fox, the hid's(mkulrey's), header, and downpipe are us...and im throwing the catback on when i get it...

Mike- I'd like to do it A.S.A.P. so i you need the money, if you have the time, probably next weekend I'd say...

and the price has been set...woot

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.