Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need passenger side doors for a cobalt lt sedan. Had an accident a couple months ago and I'm finally able to afford to start replacing parts and doing body work. I need the front and back passenger side doors. Doesn't really matter what color, I can have it painted. Or if anyone knows of a good website to anywhere I can get some doors. Not trying to drop $2k on a set from the dealer.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
Cobalts seem to be very common in PA, I'd bet you can find them pretty cheap in any junkyard. Just a thought. If not, something like that'd be a big $ to ship. I've found some good junk yard deals on ebay before. (got my door panels there)

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
You might find something decent on car-part.com. You could also talk to your insurance company and ask where they source theirs.

I'm assuming your shells are not repairable?

·
Registered
297 Posts
You might find something decent on car-part.com. You could also talk to your insurance company and ask where they source theirs.

I'm assuming your shells are not repairable?
Damn, beat me to it.

I used that site to replace my passenger fender and drove over an hour away then had to go back the next day to pick it up. $100 but way cheaper then getting one off ebay and going to a body shop to spray it.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.