Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
That's Mr. meogE to you.
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been busy the last few days.
Tyler and I traded trunks, I now have a nice clean debadged, spoiler-less trunk.
My fiancée got me the shorty antennae also.

to make up for the lost horsepower I put on some yc stickers.

Got some red trim, it's technically for 07 and up with heated seats but I just pushed my buttons back in the dash since I never use them and have the bullydog gauge for the coolant.

Last but not least I turned my HVAC lights red with tail lamp repair tape. it's a little dim but I like it.

on a side note I'm working on putting red and black custom fit seat covers on. I also tried to put on the fog lights but my bumper doesn't have any way to hold them. I guess I'll just have to get an ss bumper. :)

Please ignore the mess in the car.

·
That's Mr. meogE to you.
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Very nice, but I hope you get rid of the McClinton badge on your bumper, or at least find a way to change it to McLovin.

Good job on the interior paint also.
yeah, I'm gonna work on getting that dealer tag off of there, and I didn't paint the trim, I ordered it that way. I don't trust myself with painting them.

Looks sweet! And nifty idea using electrical tape to change the hvac color.
Thanks, the only problem is the tail lamp tape makes the light pretty dim.

·
Sneezing Daily
1,155 Posts
I am liking the red going on with your car and the footwell neons, but is it just me or does your panel below your steering wheel not line up right around the trim?

·
That's Mr. meogE to you.
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I am liking the red going on with your car and the footwell neons, but is it just me or does your panel below your steering wheel not line up right around the trim?
you are correct, it doesn't. I broke mine when the car had about 10 miles on it from trying to get out with the cubby thing down. That is from a junkyard G5, I did order a new one but its on back order.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.