Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
Registered
368 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Cant believe you already got the evo plated I need to see what's up with my ss cuz I never got a notice saying that the dmv has the paperwork and I only got 8 more days to register her.
Damn really, better talk to the dealer or get an extension on temp tags at the DMV. I got my notice after like 2 weeks.

·
Registered
368 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Lol this is a good thread
Glad you approve :)

---------- Post added at 04:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:39 PM ----------

Just noticed the Team Canada hockey logo on your wall there. Interesting.
The photographer probably didn't notice lol, he just photo-shopped the background in. I didn't notice what the logo was till you said something.

·
Registered
2,036 Posts
Cant believe you already got the evo plated I need to see what's up with my ss cuz I never got a notice saying that the dmv has the paperwork and I only got 8 more days to register her.
I don't get that in NY you get a plate the same day you go to the DMV, the title takes up to 6 weeks to receive though.

---------- Post added at 12:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:46 AM ----------

The girl in the black dress with your evo looks wasted by her facial expression.

·
Premium Member
3,860 Posts
I actually do have a couple with me in them with the Evo, one with the twins and another with the twins and the other blonde.
Let's see 'em! =)

I don't get that in NY you get a plate the same day you go to the DMV, the title takes up to 6 weeks to receive though.

---------- Post added at 12:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:46 AM ----------

The girl in the black dress with your evo looks wasted by her facial expression.
Same deal with our bureau (SAAQ), you walk in, pay for the plates, and walk out with it.

The lady in the black dress squating by the Evo is my favorite picture oddly enough.

1 - 20 of 63 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.