Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 36 Posts
R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
here's some perty photos for ya guys

HEre's some "scenic" photos i took today!! i love them!!

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
did your car feel faster when you added the color matched fuzzy dice? :)
and you must get better traction with the added front downforce provided by the car-bra:D

·
Registered
130 Posts
Hey car-bras are important on Mazdas, seeing there from ford, they keep the front bumper from falling off the car haha

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
Hey car-bras are important on Mazdas, seeing there from ford, they keep the front bumper from falling off the car haha
OH SNAP!!!!! (I believe your bumper just broke!)

·
Registered
575 Posts
Speaking of Blue RX8's, I had some idiot almost change lanes into me tonight on I-75 I hope ur more careful than that idiot.

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
umm yes i'm a better driver....and no i don't have v-tak I have a Wankel.... yes it's partly owned by ford...it's still a mazda.

the car bra is on there because a friend of mine who claimed he knew what he was doing (body work) destroyed my hood and i curb checked my car. So when I get $250 i will fix my car and take the damn bra off

and my mom got the fuzzy dice for me when she went to vegas. And some for my best friend too. I promised her i'd put them in my car so i did.

and the weather has been in the high 50's low 60's. I took those at about 10:45 am it's on the way to old tucson studios

1 - 20 of 36 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.