Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
931 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
can someone photoshop me the evo mod in white.... from the grill piece down to the lip

my car is on the right...

thankyou,

·
Say What again!
5,999 Posts
This should get the point across (attaching it kills the quality a lot, but I can't upload to photobucket or imageshack at work anymore)

Attachments

·
Registered
931 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i like it... im torn between like a white or a light gray tho...

thankyou man

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
We have a photoshop threeeeaaaaddddd......... just saying theres been a lot of threads lately that could have been just posted in it. And I would have done it but I was beat to it, idk if i like the white on the black

·
Registered
931 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
We have a photoshop threeeeaaaaddddd......... just saying theres been a lot of threads lately that could have been just posted in it. And I would have done it but I was beat to it, idk if i like the white on the black

hows about a darker gray... or something idk im trying to figure this out lol

·
Say What again!
5,999 Posts
Evo mod on black is hard to pull off. I'd say go with flat black or a flat charcoal color. It'll provide a subtle difference.
X2. Was going to mention this, but I felt like going to sleep. :laugh:

I love flat black accents on black cars!

·
Say What again!
5,999 Posts
Here's a darker gray, and a quick shot at flat black.

Attachments

·
Registered
931 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
yeahhh im likeing the flat black...

like the grille piece and the lip in fb thatd look sexy

·
Registered
1,324 Posts
I love the evo mod, I had it on my old car which was 2.4 red ss and I did it in black, it look so good but unfotunatly I think no volor looks good on black cobalt ! If you want to see how your car would look in person do it with plasti dip , if you dont like it you can just pill it off.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.