Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Banned
1,559 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Stripes are photoshopped, EVO photoshop, and front bowtie photoshopped black (actually gonna paint it soon) Opinions?

·
Registered
810 Posts
I like them it looks like the special editon... where do u live in NY???

·
Banned
1,559 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I like them it looks like the special editon... where do u live in NY???
staten island

Here's without the stripes:

I know the colors are weird I brightened it since it was darkish

·
Registered
2,969 Posts
Hmm looks familiar! Guess you gonna copy me :laugh: of course I'm not gonna think it looks stupid. But don't do stripes
-----Added 10 Apr 2009 at 12:48:10-----
Don't blacken the bowtie if you gonna do the bar. I'd say paint it blue

·
Banned
1,559 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I dunno I still think it looks weird it just doesn't come close to how yours looks I think maybe cause u have the front lip so it widens it. I already bought a new bowtie its sitting right next to me.

·
Banned
1,559 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
I want to but it's impossible to find and too much money to order. Then it has to get painted on top of that.

·
Registered
2,969 Posts
Just paint it urself. I did mine and it turned out. Used a special clearcoat that tuff as shit

·
Banned
1,559 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I don't think they make a gallon of touch-up paint lol I have a "special" paint unfortunately. It's not as easy as finding red.

·
Banned
1,559 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
blue flash metallic

·
Registered
450 Posts
imo i just don't like the racing stripes, but then again i never have on any car. the evo mod would look good but i think it would be better like said before if you paint the bowtie blue.

·
Banned
1,559 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Kinda too late for that

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
GM stripes would look good. Your pics give me an idea. Not liking any strips below the hood edge. Get the Silver GM stripe kit MADE for YOUR car. Precut, easier install and tastefully done! Bowtie? I would like it in your body color or to match the stripes you install. Don't want TOO many different colors going on.

GTO 1

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.