Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
674 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alrighty, well here goes... I have no photoshop skills at all, so this will be much appreciated.

I've never asked for a photoshop before, but here are a few pictures of my car. I was wondering if anyone could put on the Cobalt SS front bumper but instead of the chevy bar or pontiac kidney bean grill, a Black Mesh in the opening, and then the Evo mod on the lower grill opening, Also, the 2.4 SS Back bumper with the Cobalt Tail Lights (trunk lights I don't want).
Another thing, I'd like to see a Flat Black run on the hood with the lines in the center (kinda like on the Chargers) and a Flat Black spoiler. And lastly I saw some wheels in the for sale thread, I'd like to see those, and also a set of American Racing Outlaw I's on.
Thank you ahead of time to the person/persons who is willing to do this for me. I have an Idea of what I want my ride to look like, but not sure yet.

·
Registered
276 Posts
dude your not going to want the fun of puttin on cablt tail lights... and why didnt you just buy a cobalt if you want it to look like a cobalt?.... if anything you should put the trunk lights on and keep yours.

·
Registered
276 Posts
might as well keep the steelies and lower the car instead... i mean to each is their own.... but yeah i wouldnt do the AR wheels

·
Registered
1,127 Posts
but if I got them powdercoated black I think it'd look nice.
No sir...... No offense and please dont get mad at me for speaking my mind but it would look like pure dog a$$ if you put AR "drag" style wheels on the balt. They are made for older trucks. Not new compact cars. Get some tuner style wheels. Make it looks aggressive not old and run down. :)

·
Not justice...Punishment
3,829 Posts
Here is a rough one. I don't have a lot of time today, as it's my daughter's Bday, but this might be a decent impression.

This is based on not replacing your tail lights, but painting your tail light body color except for the "round spot" in the middle.

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
too bad you werent closer, id swap my whole rear end for yours. id kill for the g5 taillights.

·
Registered
674 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
u do realize if u put the cobalt ss bumper on and do an evo mod it just looks like a cobalt....but here ya go i guess:

took about a min so sry its not a real quality one or anything
I might have not been clear enough, I saw on the gm parts sites that there is an SS bumper that comes without the bar, its just an opening where the Pontiac grill goes, or the chevy bar goes...

but eh, I guess it looks alright...

thread can be closed

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.