Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know how to PhotoShop I'm ruining about going back to all one color but I'd like to see what it would look like first?

Sent from my PC36100 using AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
60 Posts
Agita, I'm guessing for the Philadelphia Eagles. But do not do black! I have black now and it gets so dirty, and when I clean it, every little scratch or imperfection shows clearly. If your green doesn't show like that, then go for all green. White and black get too dirty too easily. But this is just my opinion.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Yes its for the Philadelphia eagles I'm originally from philly so its breed into me and I'm just wondering if I should do all one color or keep it two tone I thought about going back to white but the white shows dirt like crazy so I wanted a darker color I'm thinking about the new darker eagles green but I would like to know what it would look like first so I was asking if anyone photoshoped and could show me

·
Super Moderator
11,821 Posts
I don't have a clue what phillie green is...I kinda like the olive green but I'm an old fart, what do I know....

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
No they painted the wrong color so its going back next week to get redone I'm just trying to get pics of the whole car being one color

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I was thinking really dark green almost black with metal flake the kit I know looked better in pics on internet then real life thank u for your input they are gonna repaint two tone for free and 200 for all one color guess I gotta make my mind up since its going in Saturday

1 - 20 of 63 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.