Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
745 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well as some of you know, im taking auto body at college and ive been debating on a color to do my car that no other cobalt has, Pewter Gray it is!:bigsmile:

Let me know what you all think!

·
Registered
1,969 Posts
i like that color a lot! will look sick.

·
Registered
680 Posts
That would good!
And it is, of course, very unique :)
I want autobody at my school lol

·
Registered
821 Posts
Eh whatever.. its your car.... if it ain't purple its a fail lol, sooooo instigating

·
Premium Member
2,473 Posts
that should look real good. If it is the color as the cruze in the pic, that is almost the color of my 94 Cherokee that I had.

·
Registered
298 Posts
my body has a color on his cobalt like that but just a little darker. if i repainted my balt i would do it lime green and paint my rims black, get a sick pair of black halogen lights and put some sort of black vinyl on it

·
Not justice...Punishment
3,829 Posts
I love the pewter color idea. It's only been used on a domestic car a couple of times, end it's totally awesome.

·
Registered
745 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
i mixed a little bit of paint today because i wasnt sure what color i was going for, and when i saw this i was like OH MY, this is it, this is the color.
im gonna color match the mirrors, cover the mirror caps in carbon fiber vinyl. and do a couple other tweaks. it wont be done til about the end of november, but i'd rather it to that long so i can make sure everything is perfect.

whoever said if its not purple its a fail, is retarded. not dissing on anyone, but why would a man drive a purple car whne it can be as sexy as pewter ggray?

---------- Post added at 07:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:01 PM ----------

on another note, im really gonna miss my blue :(

·
Registered
821 Posts
Purple is pimp! Lmfao

·
Registered
821 Posts
It's gonna look great with CF accents for sure

·
Registered
745 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
thanks guys! some people in my class are tryin to do the same color as me, im like f*ck you guys chose your own color lol

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.