Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
They haven't given me a number yet. KBB trade-in value is 6k, but I have a feeling they'll give me 5.5k.

The guy hasn't told me if it has a sunroof or not yet either. It doesn't look like it from the pictures though.

·
Super Moderator
11,821 Posts
I've been looking for the exact same car, pretty rare find. Good luck with the buy.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks. I'm driving 7 hours from PA to New Hampshire to get it. Next time I talk to him, I'll tell him 12k.

·
Super Moderator
11,821 Posts
New Hampshire, Ummm that's not that far from here.....lol

·
Registered
1,493 Posts
I think thats the one with the rebuilt title or w/e thats been floating on CL. GL with it. If you dont grab it ill be trading in my white TC for it. Rebuilt title or not, i need 4 doors.

·
Super Moderator
11,821 Posts
Nothing wrong with a rebuilt if it was done right.

·
Registered
3,127 Posts
dunno how that works in the states but here I Nova Scotia its not worth it to buy a rebuilt vehicle because if you get into an accident and they total it they'll say its not worth anything.

·
Registered
5,481 Posts
Salvage titles (as we call them here) are financially worthless. But if you dont care about resale value then they are a steal.

·
Registered
2,204 Posts
^^That.

I'd never buy anything that's been flooded, wrecked, stolen, etc.

Hence why I passed up a C5 here recently because of it's history...price was too good to be true for the super low mileage.

No matter how nice the car is, you'll never get half of what the car should be worth with a crap title.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #19 (Edited)
http://imgur.com/a/QNF8k

So on my way on i95 north through Connecticut to get to New Hampshire to trade in my car for the SS, I get smashed by some young girl that somehow lost control. The front of her car hit my passenger side pushing me into the median wall, then spun me around through 3 lanes of traffic bouncing off the guard rail a few times..

1 - 20 of 39 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.