Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for some 15" Aftermarket rims for my snow tires and I don't want steelies so lookin for pics of the best 15" aftermarket rims on a Cobalt.

·
Registered
985 Posts
most tire stores have programs that let you see what their rims look like on your car (at least the same model and color anyways)

·
Registered
287 Posts
Yea ive seen people have them on. Thats cuz they wreck the stock 15's and then buy aftermarket 15's cuz there cheaper than getting a new stock 15''

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Well I saw only 2 in the wheel thread thats pinned but I thought maybe a few more might have pics.

·
Registered
98 Posts
i have 15 inch aftermarket rims sadly. should of kept my steelies but couldnt pass the great deal lol. check my car out on my profile

·
Registered
269 Posts
The only people who buy after market 15s are people who put the rota slipstreams on their civics. That is honestly the only way aftermarket 15s look good

·
Registered
985 Posts
come to think of it, my winters are on upgraded stock 15's.
These are the tires:

Looks very similar to this on the car:

·
Registered
985 Posts
I'll have my winters on this weekend, if I can find my camera, I'll snap a pic and post it up here. Theyre nice for stock, but not worth the investment if youre going to buy new ones. Go bigger (17 or 18's) next time you need to get new tires.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.