Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does any one have any pictures of an ls with fe5 shocks/struts and yyz springs? I was thinking about buying the package of CED but I would like to know how it looks.

·
Registered
1,518 Posts
not the best picture but this used to be a base model g5 thats on YYZ/FE5 now haha

---------- Post added at 11:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:27 PM ----------

before springs was quite a bit higher looking haha car still looked so plain then....

·
Registered
2,036 Posts
I've got this covered. Please excuse the muffler I never liked it with the stock rear bumper only SS. Yes I am bad with having my finger in the photos.

That's all I have while still on the LS bumpers. How it sits today though.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks! Looks great guys. I have a set of 17s waiting to go on I just know it will look like a monster truck while still stock height. Glad to know it will lower it enough to look normal even though it's not "slammed".

·
Registered
2,036 Posts
The point of YYZ is handling with low being second, when you go that low you lose handling vs YYZ springs so they're not lower only because of that reason.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I know. I'm looking for improved handling not super low. I just don't need monster truck status.

·
Registered
2,036 Posts
Okay then you'll love these springs so much more planted and confidence inspiring around turns rather than sketchy.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.