-painted bow ties
-colored hvac lights
-nite shaded the brake lights
-Painted drums and calipers

--The glovebox and panels below the door are painted just need a new pic

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
Sweet looking car man. thats one badass sedan! You put alot of time into your car and its paid off. The only thing i could say about ur car that i dont like is the window vents. Other then that, nice ride man. A+

·
Registered
3,006 Posts
What kind of adhesive did you use to glue on the armrest fabric. and to glue the armrest back on?

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
What kind of adhesive did you use to glue on the armrest fabric. and to glue the armrest back on?
To put the fabric on i used spray adhesive from autozone and to put the armrest back on i used a hot glue gun. and they all are holding up great.

·
Registered
51 Posts
seriously awsome dude! any problems with the law for taillights?

·
Registered
610 Posts
i like your car. only suggest i have are to drop that sucker and take those window vents off lol :blink1:

HELLZ YEA!!!! Sedan's kick ass son
yeah i like the euro look.

·
Registered
2,709 Posts
want an easy suggestion?
take the door strips off!!! gives the car a much cleaner look!
(i know ive already comment once on how good it looked, but... i just had to tell u that)
;)

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Looks great man. Did you just pry the arm rest off?
No i took the door panel off and used a knife to cut the top of all the tabs off that holdit on so that there are just the posts there and the after im doen i hot glue gun it back on to the posts.

seriously awsome dude! any problems with the law for taillights?
Got pulled over a few times recently and they even asked me about the mods i did to my car but only problems they gave me was my system and my window tint.

i like your car. only suggest i have are to drop that sucker and take those window vents off lol :blink1:yeah i like the euro look.

I have the money to buy lowering springs but i have no idea what ones to buy.

want an easy suggestion?
take the door strips off!!! gives the car a much cleaner look!
(i know ive already comment once on how good it looked, but... i just had to tell u that)
;)

I did take off one of my door strips but there was a big mark the size of the strip on the door like it was a flat black and looked horrible and stood out so i put it back on.

Thanks for the compliments guys

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
Looks sharp. Good work man. How much did it cost to get the door panels get re-upolsterd ? You plan on getting a drop ?

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Looks sharp. Good work man. How much did it cost to get the door panels get re-upolsterd ? You plan on getting a drop ?
Jo ann fabrics i bought a yard of fabric which covered all 4 doors and it was 20 something bucks

·
Registered
3,006 Posts
To put the fabric on i used spray adhesive from autozone and to put the armrest back on i used a hot glue gun. and they all are holding up great.
What brand was it. I am having trouble getting mine to not bubble.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.