1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

2003 Jeep liberty with 3 1/2" lift and 32" Goodyears

2004 Yamaha Roadstar Warrior 1700. Fastest 1/4 mile time is 10.27

2002 Nissan sentra spec v

---------- Post added at 11:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:09 AM ----------

Heres my cobalt rockin the winter wheels and stock suspension,have my new shocks and springs just waiting till spring to put them on.

·
Registered
3,127 Posts
That's a sweet bike

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks,its all bundled up in my garage for the winter. Its kinda my main project, I have the yami stage two cams,speedstar intake,cobra 2/1 drag pipe,power commander 3,custom tune,210 shinko rear tire,eibach rear adjustable suspension.....I could go all day,lol.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
C'Mon,nobody else has any pics of other project? Doesn't even have to be a car. r/c car,go kart,dirtbike,quad,etc.

·
Registered
3,127 Posts
I'll get pics of my dad and my 2004.5 sierra 2500hd lly tuned with a ppe tuner. It's used for working though so she's nothing pretty. I'll try to get pics of my 2002 Honda foreman 450s aswell. Lifted 2" with 27" mud bug tires and a jet kit

·
Registered
3,127 Posts
MUSTANG!!!!! what you doing to it? Keeping her a 5.0?

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Sweet r6, gotta love a Yamaha! And what jackbutt moved this post?

·
Super Moderator
11,821 Posts
Might have one of those in my garage.

---------- Post added at 10:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:38 PM ----------

Yep there it is beside the Yamaha Snow thrower! It's going to spend winter there under a blanket.

·
Registered
1,345 Posts
Might have one of those in my garage.

---------- Post added at 10:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:38 PM ----------

Yep there it is beside the Yamaha Snow thrower! It's going to spend winter there under a blanket.

Whoa man. How long you had that? And that an 07 or an 06 50th anniversary?

Sent from my iPhone using AutoGuide.com App

·
Premium Member
894 Posts
MUSTANG!!!!! what you doing to it? Keeping her a 5.0?
Just bought a r302 block. Going to bore to a 363 forged internals, and maybe one day a supercharger and nitrios. That's my dream at least. I've had it since 07 but just barley got it in the garage and in my name. Right now I have the radiator out got chrome water pump and thermostat houseing. Along with a new aluminum radiator with dual electric fans. Sure is a blast to take out though.

·
Registered
3,127 Posts
What rear end gears you using and please tell me its a standard

·
Super Moderator
11,821 Posts
Whoa man. How long you had that? And that an 07 or an 06 50th anniversary?

Sent from my iPhone using AutoGuide.com App
07, and not mine, just said I had one in my garage
. It's my daughter's boyfriend's summer ride.

·
Registered
3,229 Posts
well then Coby your daughter's boyfriend has good taste, provided he's not a squid.

Can't post pics or see pics at work, but I just picked up a 2013 ninja 650, just ordered some toys for it so I have some winter projects.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.