Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
1,437 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi YC. I finished clay barring my car last week and decided to let my bf take a few pics while it was squeaky clean. I’m by far a novice at this … but enjoy!

PS: Let me know if you have any suggestions on how to make the pics better in photoshop. Besides cropping one of the pics I didn't touch them.

·
Registered
421 Posts
Hi YC. I finished clay barring my car last week and decided to let my bf take a few pics while it was squeaky clean. I’m by far a novice at this … but enjoy!

PS: Let me know if you have any suggestions on how to make the pics better in photoshop. Besides cropping one of the pics I didn't touch them.
Looks Good!

Have more drastic camera angles besides the standard hight

·
Registered
1,437 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Looks Good!

Have more drastic camera angles besides the standard hight
Thanx! I'll keep that in mind next time.

Looks real good, I love the scenery in the back ground it reminds me of my home. It kind of sucks that Wisconsin is one of those states that require a front liscense plate.
Thank you! :smile1: I tried to get as much scenery in as I could because there are alot of neat bluffs/hills around here. It was hard to find good spots along the road though. And yea, it sucks about the front plate... but oh well.

·
Registered
1,437 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Registered
1,437 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Looking good! Great pics!
Thank you!

loving this pic, only thing that messes this photo up is the stop sign :p
Thanks! I know...they should have put the stop/steamboat hollow sign just 2 ft further down the road. I could crop it I suppose, but then I'd loose some of the rock...

1 - 20 of 48 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.