Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,860 Posts
If you can see these, then it means I've grasped the basics of Photobucket. I'm no technophile so please bare with me.

Side note, this is what my G5 looked like stock when I bought her with 62,000kms, so no TWM shifter and no CAI. Hence her name, Plain Jane.

Still experimenting with PB, more up-to-date pics to come. (Hopefully)

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
Nice color :)

·
Registered
1,338 Posts
looks good! always liked that color.

Oh and for the future, under the "links to share" box on the bottom right side of the photobucket screen, click the "IMG" link and then in your thread right click paste, and it'll put it right in the thread you made. I put them in your original thread for ya, if you click "edit" on your post you'll see all the links, each ones a pic :)

·
Premium Member
3,860 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks, yeah you dont see many of these color cobalt/g5s around here, and I think it looks sharp. Rarer still are the lighter shade of blue on the '05s, those are like unicorns around here.

And thanks Stevo for clarifying on the how-tos on posting images. Im a minimalist by nature and was never too keen on computers and the like. Here are a few more pics of my CAI, just to get a handle on things with PB. Enjoy.

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
Nice intake :) I cant believe INjen is still around lol.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.