Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hope you all enjoy. I attended the Commando Cruise Saturday. Some of my buddies with balts showed up. KC has the Purple looking balt(Didnt Enter) and Shawn has the Burnt Orange SS balt next to mine(Entered. He got 1st place) Me and Shawn were placed in the Domestic Euro Style division.

Cobaltinator showed up and parked his balt next to mine. It ended up being a good show. JUST TO LONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I got 3rd place :)

·
Registered
3,545 Posts
yea dude..sweet deal for 3rd...Congrats..Which one got first? The purple on was also nice

·
Registered
3,545 Posts
^my bad dude...didn't read the heading...I'm real tired..good pics though

·
Banned
1,559 Posts
PLANES AND CARS!!! <3 haha good job man! looks like it was a pretty good show! wish you got of some planes and stuff tho.

·
Registered
802 Posts
i told you to keep cleanin cody :).... gotta remember man i'm a car show vet... that's the only reason shawn got first tho cuz he went and cleaned all the little stupid thing's i told him to clean wich make's a world of difference... but i helped ya both out that was mainly y i showed up... and damn my car is lookin pretty good in that pic. congrat's on 3rd man it'll only get better...

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
i told you to keep cleanin cody :).... gotta remember man i'm a car show vet... that's the only reason shawn got first tho cuz he went and cleaned all the little stupid thing's i told him to clean wich make's a world of difference... but i helped ya both out that was mainly y i showed up... and damn my car is lookin pretty good in that pic. congrat's on 3rd man it'll only get better...
You should of helped me clean :(. HAHA So who do you think would win if mine was cleaner

·
Registered
802 Posts
I didn't see any posts pre-show so I figured you wouldn't be showing up...and didn't go...

Anybody from the gulf coast ecotecs show up?

Last year:
yah i was actually suposed to work saturday but thing's happened and i had to take saturday off so i showed up kinda outta the blue i'm pretty sure shawn and cody were'nt expecting to c me...
and no i didnt see anybody from GCE theree.. there's suppsoed to be a meet comin up soon between fwb and panama city to my understanding tho.

I was there as seen in the pics!! Finally a pic of my car with the bodykit!!!! FTW!!! It was a good show. I had to leave early to go to work!!!! GRRRRRR......
that was the first time i've seen your car in person since the kit.. i like a lil bit of work to be done but defintley look's nice bro.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.