Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Here some pictures of my Balt when I bought it in August 2008. I greatly appreciate any input on suggestions of what you all think I should do to it. Sorry that the pictures are a little fuzzy, it happened when I resized the pictures a little smaller...

Made the enclosure myself. Contains one 10" 800 watt sub,two 8" 250 watt subs and two 5x7" 225 watt speakers. Add in 1200 watt Insignia Amp and you got one awsome enclosure. Hits HARD! :bigsmile:

Mods soon to come:
Tinted windows
Colored head and tail lights
Red painted front break calipers
much more too

Let me know what you all think!
-----Added 16 Nov 2008 at 01:00:18-----
More pictures will come once the weather turns sunny here

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
More pictures will come once the weather turns sunny here

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
bump to keep alive

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
Your Cobalt looks nice. My .02: I'm not a fan of the hood scoops...I see those on a lot of trucks...IMO they look out-of-place. You did a good job in color matching them and what matters is if you're happy with them.

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks. I actually had them done with exact paint from the car. I contacted to factory asking if I could buy a quart of the paint in that I had some parts to paint and they sent it to me.

·
Registered
36 Posts
yea the hood scoops are the only thing on the car i find them ugly and point less seeing as they are just placed on and dont really do anything

also take the impact strips off on the side it will make it cleaner looking along with the GM on the pass. side

and hell paint somthing on your rear marker lights i did on my car and it looks sick people like it i also did my rear break light but i have yet to get a pic of that kinda hard to take a pic of it and step on the break at the same time

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
More pictures...

My Matison (name of the Balt that my girlfriend gave it) lost her virginity to snow today. She was bought in Georgia where there was no snow and well it snowed today.

others:

...yeah I know dirty engine... :sad2:

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanksgiving Break on the Parkway (James River)

So I went up on the Parkway this past weekend over Thanksgiving Break. I was fighting the snow and ice clouds while I was up there. It was 13 degrees up there plus it started to ice like a blizzard when I got 40 miles up the mountain. Here are some pictures

...notice the lake is frozen solid

...My personal favorite.

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
To be honest, I'm not sure 100%. I bought it with the exhaust on it. I'll take a better look at it once I clean it later today.

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
Central; hour away from Ronoake

·
Registered
19 Posts
Hah! I've pick up at least couple ipod signals on 87-89 driving on 80/94.

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Wrong thread.....

Who knows what your talking about

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.