1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, here are the pictures:

Before:

After:

And Here is a picture of the back window busted out in one piece from him rear-ending me:

And here is his truck:

Well, that is the damage. I will be getting enough money to pay back the whole car and still have at least 2,000 for a new car. However, this does not include pain and suffering, medical bills, and lost wages.
Therefore, I was wondering if anybody had any comments on a new car with good gas mileage or a car that looks good.
Like always, all comments are welcomed.

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
dam that sucks man. sorry. umm a if your looking to save money. the new scions get really good gas milage and arnt to expensive. i think they are ugly as sin, but its a good investment. like the xa or xd.

·
Banned
384 Posts
NO! your car was so sick! sorry to hear about it. You definatly should consider sellings your rims and everything.

·
Registered
142 Posts
Dibs on the exhast tip!

but seriously that does suck,sorry for the loss, i would have cried!

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
Dibs on the exhast tip!

but seriously that does suck,sorry for the loss, i would have cried!
i gopt one of those for sale never used brand new in the box.

Its from crateenginedepot.com pm me if you really want.

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
Glad to know you arent too banged up and at least $2,000 is a small downpayment on the new car. Scions are real cheap and come with a lot of stuff that most cars dont . All scions have a moon/sunroof cause they have a panoramic roof , all of them have pwoer locks and wondows. They have a switch for the gas cover so no one can steal your gas and a bunch of other cool features i cant remember off hand . They also have great aftermarket support and good gas mileage.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.