Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok so i'm looking for a gauge pillar pod for my cobalt and i looked on the website zzp.com and saw that they had a single,double,and triple pillar what i was wondering what is the difference with the single pillar and wy wont it fit on coupes?

·
Registered
113 Posts
I think the single pillar there is meant for sedans. The coupes have a slightly steeper rake on the front windshield I think so the pillar isn't the same shape as the sedan.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ok just checking because i'm gonna buy the 2 gauge pillar for my cobalt i have a voltmeter gauge in my car so far and now i'm trying to think of something else to add in there without having to hook up anything to my engine and also something that wont void my warranty

·
Registered
1,493 Posts
gauges for looks...*shakes head*

Electric gauges are easy too hook up. I suggest Oil Temp Oil Pressure, Coolent temp, Trans temp.

·
Registered
113 Posts
I got a SC pillar to house an Interceptor. They're handy gauges with a lot of information and features.

·
Registered
567 Posts
Interceptor is AWESOME!

·
Premium Member
2,473 Posts
I think the single pillar there is meant for sedans. The coupes have a slightly steeper rake on the front windshield I think so the pillar isn't the same shape as the sedan.
True the sedans and couples have different pillars. I learned from experience.

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
The only sedan ZZP unit seems to be a dual gauge pod... not the single.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.