Chevy Cobalt Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
416 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all you local Washington area people. "PINKS All Out" will be at the Kent raceway on the 14th and 15th of August. I plan on heading there - anyone else?:amazed:

·
Registered
416 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
dont do what hahahaha
i took you with? is that what you didnt want me to do ;)
thanks for going btw, was ALOT of fun!!!
I just was thinking you were going to sign up. Didn't know it wasn't the regular Pinks but all out. Now I take that back, you should've raced!!!
That was a BLAST bro - thanks for getting me the tix, was SO much fun! And tell your misses, thanks again for the ride home. It's nice to be in a car with a female that doesn't drive like...well...a female. She knows how to drive. :cool:

·
Registered
344 Posts
I just was thinking you were going to sign up. Didn't know it wasn't the regular Pinks but all out. Now I take that back, you should've raced!!!
That was a BLAST bro - thanks for getting me the tix, was SO much fun! And tell your misses, thanks again for the ride home. It's nice to be in a car with a female that doesn't drive like...well...a female. She knows how to drive. :cool:
ill let her know ;)
maybe next year if my car is running a bit faster ill show up :)
i need alot more practice first hahaha
and i wouldnt expect to make it onto the show, but it would be awesome to be in the trials :D
there is no way in hell though i would risk my cars slip though lol so no reg pinks haha

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.