Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone.

I think my mind is about to kerplode.. I need the pinout for the panasonic factory deck of my 2007 Cobalt.

A little over a year ago I took my car to an audio place to get a full system installed... Head unit, 4 speakers, amp, subs. And about 4 months ago someone stole my head unit and amp *insert sad face here*

I don't have the money to cover the insurance deductable right now, so I am trying to put the original unit back to hold me over, but it seems either the installers or the stereo thief butchered my wiring harness.

I've spent the last 5-6 hours trying to find a pinout for this deck.

Info on deck:
Panasonic Automotive Systems
Model No. 22714657
Ref No. CQ-JG2661YC
Serial 120713
Seq #323829

Car:
2007 Cobalt

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for your help, but...

I've been to this site. Indeed it does have a wiring diagram, but a couple of my wires have been pulled out of the plug that connects to the factory deck, and thats why I need a pinout of the deck.

Any other sugestions where I could get one?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Doh! >.<

Hey everyone, Thanks for the help, I feel like a total idiot now...

Apparently the random wires that aren't attached to the deck plug.. aren't factory wires, they are wired the installers added for some un-known reason. The real problem was that I didn't know that there are TWO fuse boxes on the cobalt.. I was only aware of the one under the hood.

Can anyone guess what the reason for the stereo not working? (doh! >.<)

Thanks, and I'm sorry for wasting everyone's time!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.