Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I ordered new HID bulbs...i've had 8000k's in my headlights and foglights...decided to go with 10,000's soo i order the bulbs from hidstores.com, waited like 3 damn weeks to show up. Got them today at work put them in hooked it all back up, turned the lights on annnnd....bam they ****in sent me 8000k's exactly what I already have. Gaay...okay i'm done *****ing..whats up everyone?

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yea all the boxes said 10000k and all the little plastic cases that the bulbs are held in say 10000k but theyre definitely 8000's lol

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
I ordered new HID bulbs...i've had 8000k's in my headlights and foglights...decided to go with 10,000's soo i order the bulbs from hidstores.com, waited like 3 damn weeks to show up. Got them today at work put them in hooked it all back up, turned the lights on annnnd....bam they ****in sent me 8000k's exactly what I already have. Gaay...okay i'm done *****ing..whats up everyone?
Contact them and respectfully explain your problem with the order. I am sure they will be more than happy to fullfill their obligation and satisfy your order correctly. Probably a slight human error that we ALL experiance. Give them the OPPORTUNITY to make it right.

GTO 1

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.