Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
That's Mr. meogE to you.
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So...I recently ordered a full exhaust and the 2.4L intake manifold for my car, I have all the tools to put them in however my apartment complex got bought out and now working on your car in the parking lot is prohibited. Since it would be easier to do in a garage anyway I was wondering if anyone near Beaver Falls has a garage I could borrow for an afternoon once I get all this stuff in.

·
That's Mr. meogE to you.
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yup, thanks for all the help

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
So...I recently ordered a full exhaust and the 2.4L intake manifold for my car, I have all the tools to put them in however my apartment complex got bought out and now working on your car in the parking lot is prohibited. Since it would be easier to do in a garage anyway I was wondering if anyone near Beaver Falls has a garage I could borrow for an afternoon once I get all this stuff in.
now there's a startup business idea - rent-a-garage, with all tools supplied

·
That's Mr. meogE to you.
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
now there's a startup business idea - rent-a-garage, with all tools supplied
that's a great idea, you'd probably have a problem with people stealing tools and stuff though, or just leaving them sitting in their car or something. If you made enough money with it you could hire someone just to make sure nothing gets stolen.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.