Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Love my '06 Cobalt LS, nothing too fancy but working on some upgrades as we speak. Needs tuned pretty badly to accomodate all the parts that I've added, can anyone recommend a place either in Pittsburgh or nearby? Thanks in advance for any help!

·
Premium Member
787 Posts
Oh I'm pretty sure you'll get plenty of help here, this place is crawling with PA cobalts, and there owners. Welcome to YC anyways :)

·
Wootsauce!
8,593 Posts
Love my '06 Cobalt LS, nothing too fancy but working on some upgrades as we speak. Needs tuned pretty badly to accomodate all the parts that I've added, can anyone recommend a place either in Pittsburgh or nearby? Thanks in advance for any help!
Welcome to YC! Where are you at in Pittsburgh? Me and Chris (Foximus) have a shop in Castle Shannon that we do work out of. PM me and we can chat.

Welcome to the forum.

Start here. This place is run by a member of this forum, and they know everything about the Cobalt.

http://www.yourcobalt.com/forums/sticky-pedals/20294-foximus-motorsports.html
Thanks for that Will! :)

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I currently live in Stanton Heights, which is on the east end of Pittsburgh. Definitely gonna check out that link, and hopefully maybe get some work done as well. Do you guys still do those meets @ The Pgh Mills? It's only about a 20 min ride for me and I thought I could check it out if they are still happneing. Thanks everyone for the warm welcome!!!

·
Wootsauce!
8,593 Posts
I currently live in Stanton Heights, which is on the east end of Pittsburgh. Definitely gonna check out that link, and hopefully maybe get some work done as well. Do you guys still do those meets @ The Pgh Mills? It's only about a 20 min ride for me and I thought I could check it out if they are still happneing. Thanks everyone for the warm welcome!!!
Yes, we still do the meets up at Sonic.

Replied to your PM. :)

·
Say What again!
6,037 Posts
Welcome!

·
I cut stuff
6,238 Posts

·
Registered
978 Posts