Chevy Cobalt Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
People here from Pittsburgh, PA that have cobalts, we should all gather up at B-Dubs one day and show off our cars and just chill.

Roll call.

·
Registered
222 Posts
Yeah if I didnt have a newborn and a crazy work sched Id be down its only like 3 hrs for me and ive never been.

·
Banned
7,805 Posts
Ok guys, we are gonna have a meet on November 14, 2009. The meet is set for 4pm and we are going to meet at the Pittsburgh Mills, specifically in the Lowes parking lot. There is a Sonic there as well as many other places to eat. The time is 4pm so people can still have their saturday nights. Bring anyone you want. Cobalts, ecotecs, imports all welcome, the more the merrier. My name is Jared, email at [email protected] if you have questions. Please confirm if you are going or not if you can, thanks.

·
Banned
7,805 Posts
this is mainly for cobaltxfe09 and foximus
YouTube - A ricer talking some serious shit!
that car is from the greater pittsburgh area, I watched this video about 15 times and even watched it on a 42 inch tv, it is a PA license plate, he mentions the town of springdale, pa, license plate reads FTX-1207 and right around 4:25-4:30 you can for about .5 seconds see the PA state inspection and emissions stickers, seriously he is from the greater pittsburgh area, be alert you guys

And these stores were all located across the street
check n go, shop n save, gnc, franklin, valley dairy, radio shack

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.