Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
1,723 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
does anyone here do pixel cars? i used to mess around with them alot, and made alot of cool cars, but ive kinda gotten out of it. i was just wondering if anyone on here made them?

some of mine...

tell me what ya think..

·
Registered
446 Posts
nice, like the last one alot. Need a cobalt one,
x2! I've seen a guy on CSS.net with one of a cobalt, but how do you make/find them?

·
Registered
496 Posts
how the heck do you make these?

·
Registered
446 Posts
I like the black GTR R32, simple and clean! :D

·
Registered
1,723 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
you have to start out with a base car, and just work with it from there. there are forums that you can get base cars from, and parts. there are only a handfull of people that are good enough to make base cars and im not one of those people, lol. and there are no good cobalt bases out there yet. i have looked everywhere, but if you guys can find one pm it to me and ill make some for you guys. just search for pixel cobalt, and stuff like that. the site that i use is called pixelcarart.com

·
Registered
1,723 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
ill do what i can with it but its not that great of a base. ill work on it tomorrow.

here is one i have been working on for about an hour.

step by step..

this is just something i played around with and didn't go into detail and it still took me over an hour, and i didn't even change the color...

·
Registered
446 Posts

·
Registered
1,723 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
yeah, im working on the yellow one now trying to make it a little better looking. but its going slow.

here are a few more that i made a while back, i just found them.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.