Who else has a Cobalt Special Edition?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
so, what's so different between the "special Edition" and the regular balt other than the stripe?

·
Registered
673 Posts
I didn't get the super cool special edition. :( I just got the plain old supercharged 0-60 in 6 seconds flat whip your ass around the track without even trying SS edition. :)

I do think your car looks good though.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Looking good, love the black lol. What motor is in there 2.2?

·
Registered
284 Posts
looks good, my buddy just got one like that too.... it has special edition tags, strips chrome tip.. 2.2l on LT cobalt...

dealer added in thing....

·
Registered
12 Posts
so if i have on 07 lt fully loaded with the chrome tip and i add a couple racing stripes i should be able to call mine a special edition too right?

·
Registered
284 Posts
you can also get and RS (rally sport i think) it comes with the chrome wheels and RS badges... i have seen tons of other edtions u can get... all it is, is deal BS to get you to thinkyour car is better then the next.. they order the edition kit from gm and put it on any cobalt they want.... and up goes the price....

·
Premium Member
3,783 Posts
Yea I saw one, actually a few on my way to Myrtle Beach after getting my SS and looked at one, as it has been stated, just something the dealer well do to up the price and trick the average buyer into thinkin its really something special. Salesman came out when I was looking and said "sure is a nice one eh, special edition." I said, yea man, those stripes, exhaust tip and badging definitely put my SS to shame, he than said "oh, thats yours, yea this is just something we are doing to get the LTs off our lot before the end of our quarter or something like that, even saw them doing up an LS in the back.

They do look nicer w/ the stripe, just hate dealership rice. I was at another dealer and they just got in the new focus(yuck) and their was two guys putting pinstripe on every one of them, I asked what would you do if someone wanted one w/out it? I mean, damn, do not need to do everyone of them, way not add buick fender things while at it to make it look like it has vents like every idiot is doing to their pos's.

Woo, anywho, nice looking and clean. I suggest getting some brighter pics, really hard to see. Think you can modify them to make it look alittle lighter.

·
Registered
52 Posts
So it just has racing stripes and thats it?

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.