Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
We have Plasmaglow under car LED kits in stock and are offering a great deal on these! These LED kits will not break. I have owned three different kinds of underbody neons on my Cavalier and with it sitting about 2 inches off the ground, I always broke mine. Now with these Plasmaglow LED Flexible bars I havent had any problems what so ever, even if I do bottom out.

However I will admit you when you first see these things you'll be like "what the heck are these." I thought the same thing. Once I installed them I felt completely different. These are excellent!!! They are brighter than anything I have ever had under my car. You can't see the actual tube like you could with most kits, which I think is really tacky. These will not break! We will be selling these kits for $70.00 including shipping and handling to the lower 48 states.

We have blue, red, green, purple, white, pink, yellow and orange in stock. This is a great deal and you'll be extremely happy with these. You can use these on anything.

Kits contains : (2) 48" & 36" Strips
All Hardware needed to install is included.

Check out this link for pictures and ways to order. Never Enough Auto 877-609-6727 - Universal Items :: Accessories :: Lighting :: Specialty/Neon Lighting :: LED Lighting :: Exterior LED :: LED Undercar Kits :: Plasmaglow Flexible LED Undercar Kits #10600

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I don't have any right now. But I'll see what kind of photo I can get of my own car tonight. These are excellent and very bright.

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yeah it is really easy install. All you do is hook the wires up to the little boxes and attached to switch and battery. Installation instructions are included.

·
Registered
750 Posts
How long is this price good til? I will have to check my funds cuz I am stocking up on parts to install once it actually decides to be like spring here in michigan.

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The price will be good for a long time. We just got these in and this is the special we are running on these. These also sell in our store like crazy!

·
Registered
72 Posts
thanks man and its $70 for the kit right how many peices is it

t.t.r. added 0 Minutes and 36 Seconds later...

and a pic of the kit

·
Registered
318 Posts
I think there is a pic of the uninstalled kit on the link he gave? I'd still like to see one on the car, since I am in the market for some LED's soon.

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I would get you photos but my car is still in the paint booth. You wouldn't regret buying these. I assure you. I'll get some pictures once I get my car back. Sorry for the delay guys.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.