Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone

I got my 06 ss/sc about a few weeks ago. The check engine light was on when i got the car and i dont know what the prevouis owner might have worked or done to it.

There were 3 seperate codes and one of them was a p0068. I will relist the other 2 codes when i find the paper i have seem to misplaced it. Anyways the cars drives ruff and of course when i try to give it alot of throttle it will go into engine power reduce and i have to pull over and wait for it to reset it self then it will start up again. The engine shakes pretty bad and it makes the whole car shake.

I cleaned out the throttle body of the sc and the intake. One of the other codes said something about cam sensor not algined wih some other sensor. sorry i have to find that code.

Anways here is what is on the car when i got it.
-2.900 biletflow pulley
-injen intake

I put in a megan exhaust since i have had it

I believe the injectors are stock because they are lime green. could this be my issue?

I have been to many mechanics, ive done tune up and other minor stuff but nothin has helped.

If anyone knows of a local tuner or knows someone who can diagnose my car im located in the dearborn, michigan

·
Registered
911 Posts
have u tried the O2 sensor? that may be ur problem if I was to take a guess, mind u I'm not a mechanic

·
Registered
911 Posts
there's one for sure on the cat...not too sure if or where another one is...if I had more time I'd look it up for u but I'm really pressed for time, sorry...but yeah there's one for sure by the catylic converter

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.