Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
We have a cobalt LS 2007. We finally took it in to have the power stearing recall fixed. About a week later check engine light comes on, is on for 2 days, goes off for 3, then come back on for a day then off. Finally it came back on again so i take it to auto zone and they pull the code and says is the camshaft position sencor. They get me the part i put it in and then the car starts doing a hard start, and i have to hit the gas to get it to start. So i go back, they pull the codes again, same thing, get me a new sencor and i put that in, Started up fine but then 30 mins later, same starting problem. So i took it to the dealer they took a free 30 min look ( witch was manly pulling codes) said PO341 and PO340 were coming up and they think the harness has a wear on it or its the camshaft actuator. We brought it home, check out the harness it seems fine, we see no holes or anything. I googled some stuff and it says it could throw those codes if theres dirt in the oil. Please help i am at a lose. I just want it to work again.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.