Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just gotten my car out the dealership due to the timing chain, tensioner and guides being replaced and i gotten a detail:nuts:. I just gotten my car back from the dealership February 19. Tonight, I was getting out of walmart gotten into my car and did a u-turn (the steering wheel was all the way to the left till it stopped) I heard a pop pop pop pop till i turn the wheel straight. I was like crap it cant be my CV shaft:amazed:. so i found an empty parking spot and turn the steering wheel all the way to the left. I wish i could post pics since they consider me a newbie. But i saw transmission fluid leaking from the shaft that went into the transmission also i notice there was transmission fluid leaking around the pan gasket.Mind you i gotten a fluid exchange from the same dealership. Then my RPM's started jumping when i was at a steady between 35 and 45. They replaced the TCM. Now im seeing transmission fluid leaks from the transmission where the CV shaft enters the Trans. and when i do a hard left there is a popping noise. Is the CV shaft covered under powertrain warranty?

·
Super Moderator
11,821 Posts
Ask Sarah!!!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.