Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
2,969 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
got some pics of my son up for the "Gap Casting Call" contest. so if you can spare a minute or two please vote for him. UNless you have your kid in it too then its ok if you dont. Heres the link

Gap Casting Call - Entry Detail

His name is Shjon btw. The sites been kinda slow so please give it time to load.

Thanks to those who, extremely appreciate it!

·
Registered
441 Posts
i just voted for him. oh so that site being slow is a god dam understatement ! loading time for that FTL. but other then that ur son got my vote for the contest.

·
Registered
2,969 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks alot guys. Really appreciate it. Let my friendo here in brooklyn know aboye tris and so far you guys hace votes only. Lol. Friend like these who needs enemies

·
Not justice...Punishment
3,829 Posts
Vote number 15 for me.

---------- Post added at 07:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:31 PM ----------

Vote 16 for me. (I love multiple Email addresses)

---------- Post added at 07:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:32 PM ----------

HA!!! I got 17 too, but now I am out of Email addresses. lol

·
Registered
2,969 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Oh wow thanks Will

---------- Post added at 09:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:17 PM ----------

Just to let you guys know, you can vote once everyday. Just FYI. Lol

---------- Post added at 09:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:23 PM ----------

Just so u don't have to do any voting, can I just have ur email and I'll do it. Or any other email you've had before. Lol thanks

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.