Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
931 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so i guess im gettin really desprite and lonely in this new house yall, becouse i went agiast what i ALWAYS swore i wouldnt do, and i made a plenty of fish.com page.... lmao

anyone got any pointers im new at the online dateing seen
anyone every do this before lol

back in highschool there was pleanty of chicks, highschools over and im outta chicks...
tips would help

·
Registered
931 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
haha i hear ya abou the lowering yerself beamer... and i totally agree with ya, but lol i moved away from all my friends and i HATE si newyork... talk about a shithole... lol so ive been soo freekin bord lately yanno... ill see what happeneds i guess

·
Premium Member
3,783 Posts
yea I hear ya, I joined a site like that just for the hell of it, met one legit person on there. The place would send you fake profiles "trying to connect" with you but you had to pay, yeaaa right! lol. I joined another site that is like myspace but its more adult aimed, not really a date site but I had more luck on there as far as chicks but I wasn't looking for anyone just thought the place looked cool and was nice with no "kids" running around but those chicks I did happen to meet where pyscho's in a one way or another.

·
Premium Member
3,149 Posts
haha i hear ya abou the lowering yerself beamer... and i totally agree with ya, but lol i moved away from all my friends and i HATE si newyork... talk about a shithole... lol so ive been soo freekin bord lately yanno... ill see what happeneds i guess
It's all good.. Beamer had luck meeting people on those types of sites so you never know

·
Registered
1,648 Posts
blackedout, you should ask eric to hook you up, he knows ALL the good *****es in SI :amuse:.

Oh boy idk, I have no experience with these kinds of things but I'd never believe in em, good luck to ya.

·
Registered
931 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
blackedout, you should ask eric to hook you up, he knows ALL the good *****es in SI :amuse:.

Oh boy idk, I have no experience with these kinds of things but I'd never believe in em, good luck to ya.
haha bro, hes always askin me for *****es...

lmao,

thanks for the wellwishing bro lol

·
Registered
1,648 Posts
haha bro, hes always askin me for *****es...
dude, this guy would literally beg me for hours every night to send him some pu$$y to SI, holy shit I'm so happy I got rid of him. Idk maybe you guys are cool but holy crap he needs new friends, a new outlook on life, and something with a vag already :worried: (and a half decent job)...

end rant lmao

·
Registered
1,648 Posts
banned... he was telling every1 how when he gets his supercharger- no one will be able to laugh at him... WRONG- its the personality not the car! Hell I have a crappy 2.2 LS but no one says shit to me, cause im cool with pretty much everyone here- you guys are good people... Cant say the same about him.

·
Registered
618 Posts
All I can tell you is that I went on that site last November and this January met the girl of my dreams! She is everything I could ask for and more! So I'm proof that POF works. Just be patient and try to just be easy going about it. Some girls just want a f*** buddy while others are wanting relationships even marriage. So just try it out and good luck.

·
Registered
931 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
yeah man congrads, sofar ive got some inbox hits.. but this is only day two

its a slow process here lol

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.