• Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
618 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok I want to do something with my headlights and taillights so here are the options.

1- Black Headlights from Anzo with Smoked Tails

2. Black Headlights from Anzo with Stock Tails

3. Black Headlights from Anzo with trunk lights painted white around reverse and the quarter panel lights painted white around edges (Kinda like lowbalts)

4. Convert to HID Headlights and LED black tails

5. Same as 5 buck normal LEDS

·
Registered
2,709 Posts
I voted for #1... cuz that's what i'd do... BUT... i still think you should try painting around ur lights in white, no1 has done that to my knowledge & im kinda curious to see how that would look... maybe i should have voted for #3 reading what i just typed... ugh, blonde. lol

·
Registered
1,127 Posts
I didnt vote cause you left out the chrome headlights option. You have a white car and dark headlights wont look good at all in it. Its too dark for hte color of paint. I say chrome halo projectors and a very light coat of nightshade on he rear just to knock out a little of the red.

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
#1 with HID's in the headlights.

·
Registered
720 Posts
#1 may be the most common around, but that's my plan (except for my tails are different since it's a sedan). I don't want to pull my headlights apart so I'm either going to buy the OEM style black headlights online or a set of projectors (real conversion projectors using FX35 or something similar parts) even though they'll cost $500 probably. And then I'll be tinted my tails. Probably next month if it isn't too cold yet. It's been really nice so far so I'm hoping the 15th of Oct. is warm enough...otherwise I'll have to get a garage heater.

·
Say What again!
6,000 Posts
Numero Uno

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
black tails black headlights, and a black spoiler!

·
Say What again!
6,000 Posts
HIDs FTW.

(Please excuse the filthy car - this was in the winter)

·
Say What again!
6,000 Posts
That's a good vibe. :)

·
Registered
618 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Just as a side note im gonna get all white rims soon so make sure yall factor that into your vote

·
Registered
2,625 Posts
I think blacked out with hids would definately be the right call

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.