Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Poll: Your Cobalt of the Month (January 2010)

• Killarowa

Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Snake890217

Votes: 8 6.2%
  • Cbystrack

Votes: 2 1.6%
  • Foximus

Votes: 33 25.6%
  • PAGrunt

Votes: 2 1.6%
  • Mkulrey13

Votes: 56 43.4%
  • Bad05ss

Votes: 4 3.1%
  • CFCobalt

Votes: 3 2.3%
  • Bsbllscnd970

Votes: 11 8.5%
Status
Not open for further replies.

Poll: Your Cobalt of the Month (January 2010)

18K views 243 replies 40 participants last post by  XFE 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
This is the official voting poll for "Your Cobalt of the Month" for January 2010. This months contestants are: (in no particular order)

Vote for the "Cobalt of the Month" for January 2010!

1} Killarowa / 2009 Chevy Cobalt SS TC 2.0 / Oahu, Hawaii
2} Snake890217 / 2005 Chevy Cobalt Base / The 201, NJ
3} Cbystrack / 2005 Cobalt SS/SC Stage Two / Bath, Nc
4} Foximus / 2006 Chevy Cobalt LT2 / Pittsburgh, PA
5} PAGrunt / 2008 Chevy Cobalt Sport / Northern Cambria, PA
6} Mkulrey13 // 2009 White Cobalt SS // New Hampshire
7} Bad05ss / 2005 Chevy Cobalt SS / Fauquier,VA
8} CFCobalt / 2007 Cobalt LT / Charleston, SC
9} Bsbllscnd970 / 2007 Chevy Cobalt LT Sedan / Norman, OK

Due to some unfortunate circumstances we are rehosting the poll. It is the right thing to do. Now lets get those votes in.

---------- Post added at 01:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:40 AM ----------

Polls up...get those votes in.

See less See more
#9 ·
Despite the re-exertion of effort, this was the best solution, IMO.

(re)voted. :)

#17 ·
i dont know, have not been on the site long enough... You have a VERY nice looking sedan BTW. Good luck!

#19 ·
ah dont say that...hope for the best... everyone has a fair shot. I hope i win (even though i doubt i will, dont have enough outside mods all mine are engine/trans lol)

#21 ·
yeah thats what i see lol, i do really like your car though....blue with the rims (ss) look amazing imo. Ill never get aftermarket rims. Just tryin the finish all the stage 3 upgrades then i might get some head lights or something along that line...i like the stock semi sleeper look :) make them hondas wonder lol

#25 ·
my stage 3 will be the 2.8 zzp kit dp heat exchanger with meth :)

#27 ·
i would love 280......zzp says with a full long tube header back 3'' which i have i should expect 270ish without meth :) once everything is on i will be parkin the cobalt for strict weekend use only lol prob going to buy an s-10 for a daily! I just love the looks on honda drivers faces when i kill them with what i already have its a great feeling....esp when they say im turbo'd and im not telling them lol

#30 ·
I shall enter once I get my pending mods installed...I shall be the first sedan to win!! February YCOTM Winner here!!

---------- Post added at 10:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:14 AM ----------

Voted for the Laser Blue SEDAN FTW!!!!!

#36 ·
i dont have any probs beating 4.6/5.0 stangs but the ls1's are hard to even keep up with.... i raced 2 ls1 camaros so far and stood next to one and the other kept pulling away from me had about a car at the end of the race.... maybe stage 3 will make me pull on them lol i hope

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.