Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,821 Posts
Most Cobalts sit high in the back, so you might want to lower the back a ½" more in the rear than the front.

·
Registered
1,036 Posts
Never heard of them. You get what younpay for basically. I've seen eibachs, which are twice as much, snap so I'm not sure how well these woild fair.....

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
5,481 Posts
If it says JDM and Cobalt in the same sentance turn and run!!!

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Why is that?

---------- Post added at 07:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:54 AM ----------

Oh wait lol Jdm is mostly honda...

·
Premium Member
2,635 Posts
jdm isnt american!run! lol get some SSC springs errrbody and they momma love it

·
Registered
3,127 Posts
x2

·
Registered
5,481 Posts
Because the typical owner of a cobalt is going to be a college student, or someone that has lower income to afford the luxuries of nice products. This is no excuse however for that person to not save up and get something that will last, just an explination for your quesiton.

·
Registered
2,204 Posts
I was thinking out loud.

I knew why.

It just bothers me.

I'm not rich by anymeans...but I don't go around buying 1900 EBay products because they're there.

·
Registered
1,036 Posts

·
Registered
5,481 Posts
^Agreed to an extent. In fact the majority of my cars aftermarket parts are from ebay. Typically you can find the same price but with free shipping from the same seller (cough cough, zzp does this all the time, cough).

·
Premium Member
2,635 Posts
well some things are worth getting via ebay im sure we can agree on that, just not everything

·
Registered
1,036 Posts
Back on topic, I say no on the springs. I say go fe5shocks and struts then worry about springs later. If you can afford it. Not too expensive.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
2,204 Posts

·
Registered
5,481 Posts
That makes no sense. why would you get the struts and shocks if you use the old FE1 springs? Not only are you going to do the work all over again, but you are putting way too much stress on already junky springs.

·
Premium Member
11,821 Posts
Why buy lowering springs at all then, when the OEM ones are going to break and lower itself anyway.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.