Chevy Cobalt Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
my buddy of mine put the cobalt letters on his interior dash passenger side on the bar that is above the glove box does look all that bad IMO

·
Registered
1,969 Posts
thats what im doing with mine. i bought a new set of letters off ebay for 8 bux and im going to put it on me freshly painted black trim
right side of the passenger trim

will look really good i have seen it done.

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
that will definitely look sick another good idea is the bottom left hand corner or right hand corner of the door before the rear fender lik where the stickers normally go but i would use sticker package for that

another idea is right above the head unit or radio and the heaters ive seen that and it aint bad

·
Registered
6,103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
thats what im doing with mine. i bought a new set of letters off ebay for 8 bux and im going to put it on me freshly painted black trim
right side of the passenger trim

will look really good i have seen it done.

your trim, did you use krylon fusion spray paint like ive read on some threads?
and if so, is that going to be legit enough to withstand the heat/sun?
also, double sided tape to rebadge the letters?

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
definitely use double sided tape that can handle heat i used some and during the summer it lost its stickeyness if you know what i mean

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
ummm thats a good question and i dont fully kno the answer to that i think the krylon plastic paint would work but i would look through some different threads cuz once you do it, its permanent ya kno? i would definitely sand it up though so that the paint sticks

·
Registered
236 Posts
i put my cobalt letters on the bowtie and moved the ls over...

this is an old pic of my car, back when i was test fitting a coupe low-rise. so if you've noticed the tape on the spoiler, its just holding it on the car so i could check it out.

·
Registered
610 Posts
i think i'm going to paint my letters black once i find an adhesive or tape strong enough to withstand the heat and humidity here in virginia.

·
Registered
1,969 Posts

·
Registered
450 Posts
it's just me...whats with the screws on your bumper cover?

·
Registered
236 Posts
they're just the screws that were on the original spolier. i took it off to test fit the coupe low-rise and sat the screws for it on the bumper so i wouldnt lose them is all.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.