Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know some of your cars all garaged for the Winter, this doesn't apply to you. We are looking to use some of the pictures for our Jan/Feb issue of Domestic Driver E-zine. So you can post them here and email your high resolution version to contact at domesticdriver dot com and include the type of car it is and your name to give you credit.

We are also still looking for other types of submissions for our Jan/Feb issue check out details on the Submit page of Domestic Driver - A bi-monthly online magazine featuring Chrysler, Dodge, Ford, and GM Cars from 1980+

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
I'll be sure to get you a pic of my 1992 Corsica covered in Good Ol' Canadian snow by the weekend!

·
Registered
66 Posts
Cobalt in Snow (and a tree)

The road i was on turned into a sheet of ice and bizzaks dont really like ice too well haven't really been impressed the the tires at all the winter

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The Jan/Feb '09 issue is complete so check it out to see what snow pictures were used. Selection was based on which ones we found most interesting out of the ones received by email.

·
Banned
1,559 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
here some this is after i moved the snow, so now its all ICE.

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
Wow, sad to be you guys with all the ice, all our ice here is on the road, from the freezing/melting pattern we've gone through

Remind me to take a few pics of cars in the ditch next week, we are supposed to get hit with more ice/snow

two weeks ago, i saw a pair of cobalts in the ditch, one on either side of the road........ kinda odd, lol

·
Registered
1,969 Posts
heres a pic of my balt
we got hammered with snow yesterday and i didn't take it out yesterday so i went out today because i had some tests to take.
getting tint in about a hour

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.