Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

1 - 20 of 209 Posts

·
I cut stuff
6,238 Posts
Gen 4 headlights painted Victory red. Also swapped out lenses for Factory ones.

buyhids 6k high and low H7 HID's along with relay harness.

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
Post pictures of your headlights!

• Include what kind of headlights they are
  • Include if you have HID's and what temp
  • Include a close up if you have one
Stock housing
8000k HID's from BuyHids.com (low beams only)

this is exactly what i wanted to see lol i got rid of first generation projectors and am currently deciding whether or not i wanna do retro-fits or get bixenon HID's and i wanted to see how much blue is in the 8K that buyhids.com has. How blue would you say they are? do the street signs turn blue? I had 8k in my projectors and when i parked next to cobalt08ls (brandon) with his fourth generation 8k bulbs mine looked like 10k and were considerably more bluer

anyone with 8k bixenon kits from buyhids.com post em up!

·
Registered
1,306 Posts
Blacked out stock housing.
BuyHIDS.com 8000k 35W HID's

this is exactly what i wanted to see lol i got rid of first generation projectors and am currently deciding whether or not i wanna do retro-fits or get bixenon HID's and i wanted to see how much blue is in the 8K that buyhids.com has. How blue would you say they are? do the street signs turn blue? I had 8k in my projectors and when i parked next to cobalt08ls (brandon) with his fourth generation 8k bulbs mine looked like 10k and were considerably more bluer

anyone with 8k bixenon kits from buyhids.com post em up!
this guy has 8k HIDs from mike.

and mine is 10k for comparison

·
Registered
236 Posts
i have black painted stockers with streetglow 100/80W "xenon white" headlights and nokya "artic white" fogs...i'd like to upgrade to HIDs and probably will soon.

this is a winter pic, dirty car FTL...

1 - 20 of 209 Posts