Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
2,709 Posts
Twizted Kustoms
local minitruckin club

dont have the link to the myspace as myspace is blocked here @ work, lol... I just got asked 2 be back n the club again (i was in b4 but quit after i totaled my tC) so I'm just now gettin stickered & all that...

·
Registered
1,723 Posts
im in the best car club in the world! GULF COAST ECOTECS! or GCE we are always looking for new members,AND OUR MEMBERSHIP IS FREE! no paying dues here. and no you don't have to be on the coast to be a member. you just have to be an ecotec and have something unique about your car. (can't be 100% stock)

if anyone wants to join this club just let me know and ill get you everything you need including your free gce decal!

here is our myspace:

MySpace - Gulf Coast ECOtecs - Gulfport, MS CHAPTER - 22 - Male - GULFPORT, Mississippi - myspace.com/gulfcoastecotecs

if enough people from your area join we will make a new chapter just for you!

·
Registered
22 Posts
Owner of
Wickid Ryders Car and Truck Club
Jacksonville, NC

·
Registered
3,006 Posts
I am one of 3 administrators of Rocky Mountain Ecotec - Index We are an Ecotec based car club, however we do have a few members who don't have ecotecs. (most of those members used to have ecotecs or plan on getting one)

Our club stretches from Utah, Wyoming, Colorado, Nevada, and Idaho. (basically anywhere along the rocky mountains)

If you are in any of the above mentioned states, feel free to join!

·
Registered
720 Posts
Locally I am not in a car club, but the local forum for everyone is: MNSCC

·
Registered
869 Posts
Why is it that car club or "custom" (lol) car group titles have to have some spelling alterations? Is that a law somewhere? It doesn't look cool. Just makes you look illiterate.

RIPerformance
(Racing Inspired Performance)

·
Registered
6,103 Posts
im in the best car club in the world! GULF COAST ECOTECS! or GCE we are always looking for new members,AND OUR MEMBERSHIP IS FREE! no paying dues here. and no you don't have to be on the coast to be a member. you just have to be an ecotec and have something unique about your car. (can't be 100% stock)

if anyone wants to join this club just let me know and ill get you everything you need including your free gce decal!

here is our myspace:

MySpace - Gulf Coast ECOtecs - Gulfport, MS CHAPTER - 22 - Male - GULFPORT, Mississippi - myspace.com/gulfcoastecotecs

if enough people from your area join we will make a new chapter just for you!
If I still lived in Cape Coral, FL, Id be all over this.

·
Registered
1,723 Posts
GCOBALT trust me your not to far away and you would be an asset to the club imo. you could even start up your owne chapter. pm me about it if you are serious...

·
Registered
185 Posts
Im not a part of 1 yet but I've been going to the local car shows and met a few people wth cobalts and wrx and s2000, they want me to join. Its called explosive dreams but it cost 100.oo and u get the decal and shirts. Idk what ima do yet

·
Registered
185 Posts
Is there any1 gce that is n hampton roads? (Va beach, chesapeake, norfolk, hamption, suffolk, portsmoth, newport news)

·
Registered
276 Posts
i can do the GCE when i move from OH to NC... i cant wait for that either!!!!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.